Current Lower Keys Events
- Jan 11, 2020 - Apr 11, 2020 Location: The Lower Keys Category: Arts & Culture
- Stock Island Arts District's Second Saturday Art Stroll
- A new Stock Island Arts District encompasses Collections Key West at Safe Harbor Marina, The Art Shack at 6404 Front St., The Shops at the Perry Hotel, The Studios at Stock Island Marina Village and Washed Up Studios. Each spot offers a variety of eclectic shops and working studios with multiple artists and disciplines from sculptures to woodworking, mosaics to screen printing, soaps to fabric art along with several retail and gallery buying opportunities. There's a few stand-alone studios that will be open for viewing, as well, including Yodanis Studios. ‘Stroll' at leisure from 11AM to 4PM between the studios. Some artists will offer drawings for great prizes and delicious food & beverages. It's free to attend and free to park. Guests can look for the bright pink 'Arts District' banners flying proud at each location and follow the route on the mobile map
- Jan 30, 2020 Location: The Lower Keys Category: Arts & Culture
- Pop and Pour, at the Perry Hotel
- In a small class setting at the Perry Hotel’s Salty Oyster,from 7-9 p.m., learn step-by-step, tips and tricks from artist Jasmine Jones for creating your very own 10x10 canvas masterpiece, ready to hang. It’s a twist on paint-and-sip, the newest fluid art craze, ‘alcohol inks.’ Space limited, reserve online.