Current Key West Events
Due to the coronavirus crisis, most near-term Florida Keys special events have been or are likely to be canceled. If you see an event listed, please check the event’s website or call its organizer for more details.
- Aug 6, 2020 Location: Key West Category: Arts & Culture
- Keys Guitar Concerts presents: Mateo Jampol
- Keys Guitar Concerts, as part of the Key West International Guitar Festival, teams up with the Key West Truman Waterfront Farmers Market to present classical guitar master Mateo Jampol live for sunset. The Market is open 3 pm to sunset with Mateo playing from 5-8 p.m. The concert and admission to the Market are free. Please bring your own seating and social distancing will apply. Masks must be worn unless eating and drinking while seated. Lots of convenient parking. Rain date: Aug. 13.
- Aug 8, 2020 Location: Key West
- Key West LobsterFest Lobster Boil
- Join the Key West LobsterFest Lobster Boil on the roof top at the Waterfront Brewery from 5pm to 9pm for the annual seafood lobster boil, a tradition that includes andouille sausage, jumbo shrimp, fresh lobster, corn on the cob, fresh baked jalapeño corn bread and dirty rice. Enjoy a beautiful Key West sunset full bar, music and delicious food. Waterfront Brewery is located at 201 William St.
- Aug 9, 2020 Location: Key West
- Key West LobsterFest Brunch
- Savor a decadent lobster-filled brunch that can't be missed. Held within the tropical gardens of the First Flight Grill & Brewery. 301 Whitehead Street. Brunch is served from 10am until 2pm and reservations are required. Seating limited.