Current Islamorada Events
Due to the coronavirus crisis, some near-term special events in the Florida Keys may be canceled or adapted to virtual environments.
- Apr 21, 2021 - Dec 31, 2021 Islamorada Arts & Culture
- History of Diving Museum Exhibit: Diving in Pop Culture
- Visit the museum at 82990 Overseas Highway (mile marker 83) to see the latest exhibit with representations of diving in literature, advertising, film, television, games, music, attractions, collectibles, and more, while examining connections amongst these works. Museum staff has been collecting and researching all of the creative ways diving has been incorporated into pop culture for over 100 years.
- May 29, 2021 - May 30, 2021 Islamorada Arts & Culture
- Afro Roots Fest Islamorada
- Afro Roots World Music is one of the longest-running events of its kind. The festival started at Tobacco Road, and has been staged at various locations throughout South Florida. Afro Roots, now regional, spans from Jupiter to Key West. May 29, starting at 6 p.m. at Florida Keys Brewing Co., enjoy the musical sounds of Electric Piquete, a two-time award-winning Latin funk outfit, and JUKE, a four-piece, ‘post-blues’ hybrid with a high motor and bottomless soul. May 30 entertainment includes the Miami-based power quartet, Electric Kif, and Miami’s Afro Galactic / Tropidelic funksters, Nag Champayons.