Current Florida Keys Fishing Events
- Jan. 1, 2019 - Aug. 31, 2019 Location: Key West Category: Fishing
- Key West Fishing Tournament
- Doris Harris 305-923-5934 Email Website
- Anglers of all ages and abilities can target more than 40 species of fish in the Key West Fishing Tournament, a free-entry multidivision challenge that takes place Jan. 1 to Aug. 31, 2019. The tournament features divisions for men, women, junior anglers ages 10 to 15 and Pee Wees under 10 years old — making it ideal for extended families and multigenerational groups who want to share the angling experience.
- Apr. 28, 2019 - May. 2, 2019 Location: Marathon Category: Fishing
- Faro Blanco Invitational Tarpon Tournament
- Donna Vankirk 305-393-0699 Email
- This team tournament, with 2-4 anglers per team/boat, allows anglers to fish three nights with three different Captains at three different bridges: Bahia Honda, Long Key and the world-famous Seven Mile Bridge(s) in the heart of tarpon season. A charity tournament, the event's proceeds benefit Ronald McDonald House charities.