Become a Florida Keys Wreck Trekker!
Divers in the Florida Keys have a unique opportunity to explore a string of sunken vessels and artificial reefs, one of the Florida Keys’ most appealing features.
Log wreck dives during one visit or return to finish all nine of the fascinating shipwrecks that are included in the Trek. It’s up to you!
Record your dives in the Official Florida Keys Wreck Trek Dive Log book to save as a record of your adventures. Request one from your dive operator or download the PDF version on this page.
Participating dive shops are listed below.
Nine of the Florida Keys fascinating shipwrecks are highlighted:
- Spiegel Grove - Key Largo
- Duane - Key Largo
- Benwood - Key Largo
- Eagle - Islamorada
- Thunderbolt - Marathon
- Adolphus Busch Sr. - Lower Keys
- Cayman Salvager - Key West
- Joe's Tug - Key West
- Vandenberg - Key West
Be a Prepared Diver
Each wreck varies in skill level. Divers should be current in their diving, and are encouraged to contact any of the participating dive shops for information about the wrecks. These wrecks offer an excellent opportunity for advanced and specialty training, and refresher courses are available, if needed.
Keys dive operators are professionally skilled and knowledgeable, and will prepare and advise divers important dive safety briefing information as well as a dive plan and buddy system.
Participating Dive Shops
Book your charter and these participating dive shops and ask for your 'Official Florida Keys Wreck Trek' logbook souvenir. Yours to keep!
- Amy Slate's Amoray Dive Resort - MM 104.2 , Key Largo - 305 451 3595
- Blue Water Divers - 99701 OverSeas Hwy, Key Largo - 305-453-9600
- Emocean Sports - 103800 Overseas Highway, Key Largo - 305-453-9881
- Horizon Divers - 100 Ocean Dr., Key Largo - 305-453-3535
- Island Ventures - P.O. Box 306, Key Largo - 305-451-4957
- Keys Diver - 99696 Overseas Hwy #1, Key Largo - 305-451-1177
- Ocean Divers - 522 Caribbean Dr, Key Largo - 305-451-1113
- Sail Fish Scuba - 103100 Overseas Highway, Key Largo - 305-453-3446
- Scuba-Fun LLC - 99222 Overseas Highway, Key Largo - 305-394-5046
- Sea Dwellers Dive Center - 99850 Overseas Highway, Key Largo - 305-451-3640
- Capt. Slate's Scuba Adventures - 90791 Overseas Hwy , Islamorada - 305-451-3020
- Conch Republic Divers - 90800 Overseas Highway #9, Islamorada - 305-852-1655
- Florida Keys Dive Center - 90451 Old Hwy, Islamorada - 305-852-4599
- Islamorada Dive Center - 84001 Overseas Highway, Islamorada - 305-664-3483
- Key Dives - 79851 Overseas Highway, Islamorada - 305-664-2211
- A Deep Blue Dive Center - 400 Sadowsky Causeway, Marathon - 305-743-2421
- Captain Hook's Marina & Dive Center - 11833 Overseas Hwy, Marathon - 305-743-2444
- Hall's Diving Center & Career Institute - 5050 Overseas Hwy, Marathon - 305-743-5929
- Tilden's Scuba Center - 4650 Overseas Hwy, Marathon - 305-743-7255
- Captain Hooks/Strike Zone Charters - 29675 Overseas Hwy, Lower Keys - 305-872-9863
- Looe Key Reef Resort and Dive - 27340 Overseas Hwy, Lower Keys - 305-872-2215
- Adventure Watersport Charters - 6810 Front St., Key West - 305-453-6070
- Dive Key West, Inc - 3128 N Roosevelt Blvd., Key West - 305-296-3823
- Lost Reef Adventures - 261 Margaret St, Key West - 305 296-9737
- Seaclusive Charters - 1107 Key Plaza #315, Key West - 305-744-9928
- Southpoint Divers - 606 Front Street, Key West - 305-292-9778
- Y Knot Charters - 6801 Shrimp Rd, Key West - 305-923-6134